Crafters' Home Blog
Chickaniddy | Yippee!
Spring is definitely in the air and we're thrilled to have this delightful spring layout from Chickaniddy today! What spring projects do you have up your sleeve? Leave us a comment letting us know.
We at Chickaniddy Crafts are so excited about our 2 new collections! Today we are sharing a beautiful layout made by our talented crafter team coordinator, Pam Callaghan. It's so prefect for spring and uses products from our new Yippee Collection that was just released at this year's CHA Winter.
Here is how she made the layout:
1. Use the yellow striped paper from the 6"x 6" pad of the Yippee Collection and mat onto the left side of the page on the Yippee 12" by 12" Picnic Party wood grain paper.
2. Print off two 3.75" by 2.75" photos. Mat them on white cardstock and adhere them to the striped paper.
3. Measure how much space the left photo will overlap on the journaling strip. Type in text accordingly on computer software, print, and adhere to the layout.
4. Die cut various different sized butterflies from the 6"x6" collection pad. Layer each butterfly over each other. Put an Enamel Butterfly Shape on top of each butterfly. Use pop dots when adhering finished butterfly to page.
5. Cut out a pre-made sentiment from the Here's the Story paper. Add it the top of the striped yellow paper. Add another the right side of the layout as well from the Hip Hip Hooray paper.
6. Finish off layout by adding a few Circle Enamel Shapes and the Enamel Word "Love" to the page.
Yippee Collection: Picnic Party - yp15os02, Here's the Story - yp15os07, Hip Hip Hooray - yp15os05, Festivities - yp15os09, 6"x6" pad - yp15pd01, Enamel Words - yp15eb03, Enamel Shapes - yp15eb04